Dear parishioners and friends of St. George,
What a great weekend and what a great team!
I would like to take a moment to send a big thank you to all those who made the 10th annual Lebanese Food Festival happen:
- The great team that was behind the scenes, the committee co-chair Jackie Hill and George Chebib and all the committee members whose dedication and commitment made the festival possible.
- The countless volunteers who are the heart of our parish and without their hard work we cannot accomplish anything.
- All of our sponsors, especially our main sponsors SWBC Mortgage and Mr. Fred Battah and his family; your continuous support make things possible at St. George.
- All of our supporters who attended this year and were a part of our weekend. Thank you for your support to St. George Maronite Catholic Church.
- The festival would not be possible without you. You are a blessing to St. George and I am blessed to be your pastor. The only way I can repay you is to remember you in my daily mass and prayers.
Please save the date for our parishioner/volunteer appreciation day on Sunday December 3, 2017 after the 11:00 AM Liturgy at the MCC.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Charles Khachan, MLM